2009 Bobst Expert Cut 106 LER
Machine: Expert Cut 106 LER
- Smart feeder
- Machine compatible with HIGHWAY TDF-VIEW system.
- Centerline system for quick job changes
- Electronic sheet flow control
- Adjustable centering on the stripper and on the delivery
- Control cabinet air conditioning
- Several automated functions to assist the machine operator including:
- Controlled machine stop after request failure (allows the in to process the sheet in the machine without interference).
- Feeding a sheet from the feeder to the stripping station checking the punching I creasing.
- Feeding a sheet into the stripping or blanking station for check the tool position, if necessary.
- Programmed machine stop for equipment replacement (Change of job).
- Bobst-Electronic machine operating system C.U.B.E. 3 (Control Unit Bobst Electronic) with touch screen.
- The central Bobst C. U.B.E. 3 control enables that Machine operators, the machine functions and elements of the machine easy to understand with the help of various menus to retrieve and to supervise.
- Main drive by frequency-controlled asynchronous motor
The Smart-feeder includes:
- Independent feeder controlled by an electric shaft.
- Optical page register control.
- Automatic lateral stack correction (+/- 40 mm) controlled by the optical side register.
- Automatic synchronization device for optimal application of the bow to the front lays.
- Electronic deceleration device (3rd speeds for placing the sheets on the front lays).
- Infinitely variable stroke of the stacking plate to keep the stack height.
- Adjustable side blower
- Suction head with multiple adjustment options.
- Movable crucible with short stroke and cam drive.
- Cam-controlled crucible movement allows an arch transfer with lower acceleration and deceleration.
- Crucible with constant parallelism over the entire pressure range.
- Upper crucible with vacuum.
- Grapple reopening device.
- Automatic centering and locking of the locking frame and the production plate.
- Adjustable centering for the base plate (+/- 0.9 mm).
- Block the closing frame against the upper crucible.
- Measure the punching force with a tension gauge.
- Motorized adjustment of the punching force.
- By push button.
- Base plate made of synthetic material. 12 mm thick.
- A set of 5 thin plates, 1 mm thick
- 1 Upper quick release clamping frame: screwed base plate (E-3)
- Base plate, 2 mm thick, with a synthetic protective plate, 1 mm thick.
- 1 compensation plate (E-5) 4 mm thick. This ground steel plate is for the
- Use of thin punched sheets necessary. Favorable for repeat jobs.
- Middle drawer frame with quick release.
- Integrated quick tool system
- BOBST Integrated quick release device for a machined upper
- Break-out tool.
- Adjustable centering for the upper, middle and lower Stripping tool.
- 1 Fastening material for the top stripping form for quick clamping
- Allows a wood breakout mold to be attached to the machine
- Integrated upper quick release device.
- 1 fastening material for the stripping board on the central frame with quick release
- 1 lower drawer frame
- 1 lower breakout equipment
- Waste removal equipment with support bars and telescopic pins.
- Automatic separator sheet inserter with drawer sheet magazine and electrical control of the sheet supply.
- Depending on the format of the intermediate sheets, the necessary transport suction device activated.
- Constant lowering of the stack.
- Step-less lowering movement of the pile support plate with constant Stack-high control.
- Automatic pallet changing device.
- Automatic non-stop rake.
- Safety device for the stack lifting movement.
- Waste transport carpet for the gripper edge or the rest of the grid.
- BSSR - integrated quick release device for a finished upper depaneling tool.
- Adjustable centering for the upper and lower depaneling tool.
- Lower drawer frame with fastening material
- Allows a blanking mold to be attached to the integrated upper quick / clamping device.