Advanced Printing Technologies Seeking Business Development Manager
- Learning the latest product developments in the printing industry to increase knowledge and help expand our product offering.
- Researching new product lines and markets.
- Developing sales strategies for new product lines.
- Attending trade shows and exhibitions to promote and represent the company.
- Traveling to Africa to grow our used machinery dealer client base.
- Entertaining clients with lunches and dinners to help strengthen our relationships.
- Setting of sales targets for specific regions.
- Analyzing past performance to see where improvements can be made.
- Generating new leads in Africa and the Americas.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Preparing sales contract for clients.
- Visiting clients to evaluate their needs and searching for products to meet those client needs.
- Arranging exporting and importing of used equipment.
- Developing and grow African export markets and client base.
- Developing and grow South American and Asian export markets.
- Delivering of turnkey machinery solutions for clients from sourcing to importing to installation and hand over of machinery.
- Traveling to Africa, Asia and South America expanding our client base.
Competitive salary with benefits offered.
Bachelor’s in Marketing and Business Management and 6+ years of experience as a Business Development Manager.
- 6+ yrs experience in buying and selling used litho printing equipment worldwide.
- 6+ yrs experience in importing/exporting used printing equipment from Africa.
- 6+ years' experience working with litho equipment brands: Komori, Heidelberg and Roland.
- Extensive knowledge in pressxchange and extenso pro software management programs.
Travel Requirement: 30% Travel to Africa, Asia, and South America.
Location of Employment:
Advanced Print Technologies, LLC, 12 Commercial Way, East Providence, Rhode Island 02914. Telecommuting is acceptable for this position.
Email resumes and job history to: Advanced Print Technologies, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org